JOIN US IN-PERSON OR ONLINE
We will be meeting in-person at 9:30 AM and 11:15 AM. Tune in LIVE on YouTube or on Facebook at 11:15 AM.
HOW DO I PLAN TO ATTEND?
1. Households will be sitting together, so please let us know how many will be joining you from your household so we can best prepare for you.
2. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we encourage you and your family to wear a cloth face covering or mask.
3. Doors will open at 15 minutes before each service.
4. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in the main sanctuary.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I ARRIVE?
When you arrive, please wait momentarily outside the building and our Serve Team will direct you seamlessly from the line directly to your seat.
WHAT WILL KIDS CHURCH LOOK LIKE?
1. Your child (birth - 5th grade) will join you for a family service.
2. Our RK team will have the week's craft available for each child to have during service.
3. You and your child can watch the week's lesson after service at riversidechurchtx.com/kids.
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Riverside Church is safe, secure, and spacious for your family.
1. Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship service in accordance with CDC guidelines.
2. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship online with us.
3. Sanitizing stations will be available.
4. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)